Eco, the largest Internet industry association in Europe, stands for free Internet and liability exemptions for Internet providers. Why?
All you have to do is take a look into their membership list and you will find a great deal of acquaintances who distribute pirated movies to customers in Germany and other markets:
- Cloudflare (also called crimeflare), USA: Content delivery network which is used by 9 out of the top 10 portals for file-hosters.
- Cyando, Switzerland: Owner of the most important filehoster Uploaded. According to the regional Court of Munich, Uploaded is aiding and abetting copyright infringers.
- Dancom, Belize: Content delivery network / data center for the most important portal for videohosting (bs.to).
- OVH, France: Data center for 3 of the 10 most important filehosters (zippyshare.com, filer.net and megacache.net).
- Voxility, Romania: Data center for the most important videohoster streamcloud.eu.
- M247, UK: Data center for movie-blog.org, a top 5 filehoster portal and thevideo.me a top 10 videohoster and other videohosters such as openload.co, promptfile.com and vidbull.com.
- Leaseweb, Netherland: Data center for the top 5 videohoster shared.sx.
Additionally there are other members, who offer dataspace and Internet connection for hosters with thousands of copyright infringing movies, e.g.:
- Akami with cyberlocker.ch and ultramegabit.com.
- Hetzner with fileshark.pl.
- Link11 with easybytez.com.
- Nforce with uploadable.ch and fileparadox.in.
- Plusserver with uploadbaz.com.
- Serverius with OzOfiles.com.